Repurposing

by - August 10, 2018

Hello, I'm back from the grave--sort of.

Over the past three years, I've focused mainly on my domain NowhereGirl.Net and recently I've been giving lots of love and attention to my new blog called Winging the Wife Life on Wordpress where I've been chronicling my life as a married woman.

So yeah, I got married this year (it's 2018, for time travelers) and excuse the heartbreak posts in this blog but there won't be much of them anymore... I hope. LOL

I've begun working from home again, seriously this time, cause I grew tired of the never-ending traffic jam that has filled the highways of Metro Manila. I guess six years working in the corporate world is enough for me. I don't think I can handle being a corporate slave much longer, so these days I've focused my energy on blogging, teaching, and other odd (online) jobs in the comforts of my dining area.

Having said that, I've decided to resurrect this blog as I recently found out that it has a domain authority score that is fairly decent enough to get me writing gigs. LOL But fear not, this blog will not just be about sponsored stuff on dating. I'll still be posting reviews of the things I bought, read, and watched, maybe insert a few lines of poems and a few paragraphs of stories here and there. The possibility is endless.

Pray that I can keep it up this time. LOL Cheers!

You May Also Like

0 comments